Friday, July 1, 2011

Bad Teacher.

Elizabeth's dream of spending rich hubby's money for the rest of her life is thwarted and she must return to the only job she can do: finding another rich guy to sucker. Meanwhile she has to deal with the job of teaching a class and Elizabeth masterly handles this by showing videos all day long.

When she finds her next target, Elizabeth must also compete with sickeningly sweet coworker Amy. Elizabeth fights for her dream by trying to get the one thing she needs to get ahead: breast implants. She does this by doing what she does best: lie, cheat, and steal.

A turn around happens when it is found out a prize of over five thousand dollars is offered to the top teacher in the state. Elizabeth decides that it is time to get serious in teaching so she can show up the ever perky Amy and get the money she needs for the breasts she so desires. Of course when dealing with a group of kids that have been failed by their teacher, Elizabeth does what she does best: more lying, more cheating, and more stealing.

I went to see this at about 10:30 at night and was surprised to see the theater was packed. I was also surprised to see that Bad Teacher got fewer laughs than Green Lantern. (I think a bunch of us were distracted by the rather attractive female in tight-tights constantly making bathroom trips.) There were two parts I didn't like: first was showing a young kid with a boner. Then showing a guy splooging in his jeans.

After having watched "Hung"-over 2, I was happy to see some boobies. Even if they were fake. It was even pretty nice to see Cameron Diaz playing with them.

Now, if those three parts had been left out, this movie would had been about perfect for me. What made this movie very enjoyable for me in particular is that it was a gross out comedy without the grossness. They relied on verbal cues. Painting a picture in the mind of what is going on. Trust me, mental pictures can be far worse than the real thing.

I think I got my money's worth at full price.
To be honest, matinée for the very heavily rated R Bad Teacher.



(By the way that line at the very end of the trailer was changed.)

No comments: