Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Academia Waltz: Snake bit again.

Years and years ago I found the comic Opus by Berkeley Breathed. While I thought it was better than Outland and not as good as Bloom County. I was very much pleased to see Berkeley get back to what drew me to his work in the first place.

I post links all over my site to the comic Opus. Only a month later to have it stop production and completely disappear. I now have to go back in and remove all the links.

Back in April I'm all agog over Academia Waltz. Only a few weeks later the comic stops. I caught it at the end if its two year run. All the links become broken. However this time the comics are still up. All I had to do was click around and find comic one and change all the links to that one.

I have been keeping an eye on it to make sure the links are still good. Which reminds me, I think I'm at that two or three year interval that requires a check of the links page at my site.

No comments: