Sunday, January 22, 2017

Missed Mistakes in Yuru Yuri.

How did I ever not notice these the first hundred times I watched Yuru Yuri?


In the first screen cap we see that Chitose, Akari, Chinatsu, and Sakurako are wearing old type style school swimsuits. In the amount of time it took to switch cameras they must have ran back to the dressing rooms and changed into new type swim suits.

Did Kyouko take her North Korean Flag wrist band off to dance around? Then put it back on a second later? Why did I miss these so painfully obvious mistakes before? My guess is that I'm reading the subtitles while all this is going on. That's one of the reasons why I prefer dubbed anime. Then again would I want to listen to hours of names being mispronounced? A-kar-ree. Kee-o-ko. Chee-nots. Sa-kur-ra-ko. Hee-ma-war-ree.
Flag Counter

No comments: