Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rosenkreuzstilette Oddities.

A fellow devotee of this fine video game, Super Justin, who has done the real yeoman's task of spreading the word that is Rosenkreuzstilette to the masses has come up with his own alternate sound track. After unzipping  the download this happened:



When using Windows 7 Explorer or unzipping utility the text comes up green. But if I used QuickZip the text comes up normal.

The next odd bit is these two images:


and



Out of the literally thousands of images on this site. These are the only two that ever show up on my visitor's log. The only real difference from the rest is that these two are the only bitmap images on my site.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

why have you left this posting on the front page of you site for 5 months now?

Joe said...

Search Engine Optimization. Ever since I posted those pictures, hits to my site have gone up and stayed at ten fold.

Anonymous said...

In other words, you use the images to mislead people into visiting this hellhole of yours.
Why am I NOT surprised to see you using these stupid cheats to get some attention?

Joe said...

Once in a while I'll get an email saying that if I pay them they'll get me a higher Google ranking. I'm smart enough to listen to those that are smarter than me when they say that if someone is selling snake oil if they are charging for SEO.

I can imagine a person's rage if they paid a guy $50, $100, $200 and they go down in Google ranking. Then there's little ol' me in the deepest, darkest, dankest, dorkest corner of the internet, who happens upon a moderately decent combination of SEO quite by accident and happenstance, and does it all for free.

Lot easier going out and kidnapping people's cats and holding them hostage to force people to click on my site.

Anonymous said...

You're silly!

Anonymous said...

"ten fold" Like what? Ten people?

Joe said...

Score yourself nine bonus no-points.