Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jackass 3: Couldn't these guys have bugetted in a hooker to flash her boobs at least once?

I have an uncredible backlog of stuff to talk about. I was thinking about what to bore you with when I noticed most of the subjects trended negative. So I decided to talk about something I like.

There was stuff about Jackass 3 I didn't like and in fact almost had me vomiting. Suffice it to say these guys are really over obsessed with wieners, close your eyes when you see the toy train go by, close your eyes and plug your ears for "Sweat Suit Cocktail." That even still has me dry heaving every time I think about it.

That aside, Little Person Bar Fight was comic genius. I can't believe those people fell for the gorilla, they've been working with Johnny Knoxville for ten years. Woodpecker Should have been in the main body of the movie. Without a doubt the bit that had me almost vomiting because I was laughing so hard was "Ram Jam." Just seeing that guy knocked around so much was worth the price of admission. It was even funnier for me because my dad has a sheep similar to that one.

It was definitely worth the matinee price I paid.

No comments: