Saturday, January 30, 2010

What's bugging me the most this week:

Between President Obama's State of the Union and Steve Job's press conference, who said the word "I" the most?

Now to this weeks real problem. Two things have been bugging me for awhile first is Rosenkreuz Stilette. Not the game but a lot of people's insistence that some bit of Megaman, Castlevania, anime, manga, or image burned into a piece of toast is a reference contained within RKS. Admittedly I've done some of that, but I made sure to use ones that nobody else has pointed out. (I hope.) Frankly I'm tired of it and could spend all day blubbering on about it.

But.

There has been a hell in the cell steel cage debate going on in my mind for months now: What is a better use of my time? Staring at my lawn in December? Or. Reading Lucky Star? I've been meaning to talk about Lucky Star for months on end, but my oh so busy schedule has prevented that from being able to happen. (Re: laziness.)

Which on of these to subject should I make your eyeballs bleed over? I decided to split the difference:



(Times I said "I", "me", or "my" not counting this line: 13.)

No comments: