Monday, November 7, 2011

Ravy 2011 Pg. 45.

Click Here.

That's not a new character standing there. She's was in the comic a long time ago. Bringing her back and in that form was a bolt from the blog that inspired me. She doesn't play much of a role this year, but next... let's not get ahead.

Lucked out and found volume one of the Royal Rumble Anthology, used. Gone through the first two disks and have noticed a few things. The song used for Ricky Steamboat's entrance was changed. I remember it being The Allen Parsons Project. I can't remember if he was using it at that particular time, but the song used now was put in only recently. I understand because the rights for WWE to use it probably expired. What I don't understand is why it's done to other wrestlers that had songs owned by WWE. On the Bobby Heenan set during the Gimmick Battle Royal, Hillbilly Jim's song was changed.

On the second disk of the Royal Rumble had a match I had only seen once before: Harley Race VS. King Haku. That's odd because I have an official VHS tape of the second Rumble and that match is not on it.

Poor Bret Hart and Ted Dibiase, both kept getting nailed with that 1 and 2 position. Who did they keep pissing off? Warlord, 29 and 30? Didn't really work out all that well.

What the WWE should do is go back to showing the wrestlers drawing the numbers. Of course all those slips are blank and the entrance is scripted. At least it looks somewhat authentic.

2 comments:

Tifa said...

Oh, I get it. Okay for you to hoard and use Deccus' Wily sprite all the time and no one else.

Fine for you to play RKS in english and no body else.

You're a stuck up retarded manchild snob.

Joe said...

Yes, I am stuck up. I have stuck up for stick figure drawings, I have stuck up for comics, I have stuck up for fan fics, I have stuck up for fan art, I have stuck up for a couple of guys trying to get their obscure Japanese video game a little less obscure, I have stuck up for those editing that game, I have even stuck up for those that have been trashed by those they admired.