Saturday, July 17, 2010

Night before the Anime Convention.

Rosenkreuzstilette Combo Pack

SO now I'm done with the music. Changed them all out, screwed the pooch on a couple. Got the lengths correct to cover any looping issues, screwed the pooch on a couple. Even made sure the audio levels were the same through out, really screwed the pooch on that one. (I got one sore pooch.)

There's more. I decided to decode ALL the files in the alt-music version of Rosenkreuzstilette I'm putting together. I did this purely for bonus reasons.

Hey, Why don't I throw in all the various versions of Rosenkreuzstilette? Well? Can't think of a reason why not. The easy part was finding the original Japanese and English Hack. They were in my video games folder. Just a quick copy paste. Lucky me Rosenkreuzstilette 2: Demo 2 was nearby so in it went. Now finding the original Rosenkreuzstilette Demo and Rosenkreuzstilette 2: Demo 1 was much harder. I finally found them on some very disreputable sites that (unlike other sites) shall remain nameless here. Scanned them with anti-viruses, tested them out, scanned them again.

Next comes Nero. Burn, Baby, Burn! Until I get to disk 6. (Insert farting noise.) Apparently my DVD Burner took a total crap on me. Fortunately I have a backup. You see, for some reason, a movie will quit on me in one DVD-Rom, I just put it in another a keep going. So I finish up burning ten copies of the
Rosenkreuzstilette Combo Pack DVD

Of course I checked each and every disk to make sure it worked. (I just realized something: I never checked to make sure that they worked in XP, the most commonly installed OS in the world, what a crack head.)

I can kinda sorta guess what may be going through your mind: "He's made copies of the game, and is going to a convention. He's not seriously going to SELL them?"

No, of course not, I gave them away.

2 comments:

Justin De Lucia said...

Nice way to spread around the awareness of RKS, I must say. It must have been a pain searching for all the individual versions of each game.

Joe said...

I just Had a Hotaru moment. I went through all that trouble too find those demos only too realize the two places I should have looked was erka:es and dlsite.

However, can't seem to find that original demo of Rosenkreuzstilette 2 anywhere that won't fire off my anti-virus.